Whether you're just starting your blog or have been blogging for years, this course is for you. Blogger Academy will allow you to reach new goals and establish a successful blog, regardless of what your definition of success may be.
Learn everything from starting a blog to marketing, monetizing and maintaining your blog, and anything in between. The course comes with worksheets, templates, and freebies to supplement the learning material and help you fully understand the content.
Start building your successful blog today!
People start blogs for a variety of reasons. Whether you own a business, want to make blogging your career, or simply enjoy writing about your passion, blogging can allow you to reach new heights.
You'll learn about all the benefits of blogging in the course, but here's a sneak peek at what you can expect:
- A blog will not only allow you to teach others your expertise, but you'll learn new things yourself
- A blog helps you become a better writer
- You'll start to bring in traffic and increase exposure
- You can position yourself as an expert in your industry
- Your blog will help you turn leads into sales
- You can make money blogging
I've been blogging consistently for years, whether for my own business or for other endeavors, without fully understanding just how important it was and what a huge effect it was having. Last December I decided to do a little experiment and see what would really happen if I stopped blogging completely.
What would happen if I didn't have a blog?
At the end of the month, I analyzed my traffic and found these horrific results:
My website traffic and engagement dropped by 75%!
When you blog correctly, the effect is tremendous. That's why we're going to start from the very beginning and cover everything you need to know to start a blog, grow your audience, keep them engaged, and make it profitable.
Course material is delivered in text format with supplementary worksheets and templates. I'll feed you the content along with easy-to-follow actionable steps to jumpstart your blog. All you have to do is enroll, create an account, and login for complete access.
WORKSHEETS AND TEMPLATES
Each unit includes a supplementary workbook with worksheets, questionnaires and free templates to help you fully understand the content. Here’s a sneak peek of included worksheets: naming your blog, discovering your writing style, and a blogging to success checklist.
At the end of each unit there will be a multiple choice quiz to test your knowledge. Once you get your results, you’ll be able to make note of the areas you’re struggling with so you can go back and review that material until you fully understand it.
After your purchase, you’ll have access to an online log-in, where you can create your own account to view course materials. Your access will never expire, and you’ll be able to continue learning as course materials are periodically updated.
Questions? Feedback? Anytime you need help, send a quick message to firstname.lastname@example.org, and you’ll receive a response within 48 business hours with step-by-step guidance and support to help you get the most out of your e-course. Or take advantage of the integrated commenting system to interact with your fellow students throughout each lesson.
Unit 1: Blogging Essentials
- Why Blog?
- The Benefits of Blogging
- Popular Blogs to Admire
Unit 2: Getting Started
- Choosing Your Blog's Title
- Picking the Right Platform
- Requirements to Make Your Blog a Business
Unit 3: Who is Your Audience?
- Defining Your Target Readers
- How to Attract Them
- Building a Loyal Audience
Unit 4: Writing Exceptional Content
- The Basics of a Great Blog Post
- Brainstorming Topics
- All About Guest Posts
Unit 5: Marketing Your Blog
- Search Engine Optimization
- Email Marketing
- Social Media
- Other Free Options
- Paid Options
- Planning a Successful Launch (or re-launch)
Unit 6: Monetization Strategies
- Affiliate Marketing
- Selling Products or Services
Unit 7: Maintaining Your Blog
- Creating a Strategy
- Fighting Writer's Block and Avoiding Burnout
- Tracking Your Traffic
- Managing Criticism and Feedback
Unit 8: Putting it All Together
- What Next?
- Blog business plan template
- Blog post title image templates for Illustrator and Photoshop
- Weekly and monthly editorial calendar templates
...and much more!
Hi there! I'm Sydney Jackson, and I've been blogging for over 10 years. During this time, I've had many successes, but I've also had a lot of failures; and in those failures I learned very valuable information and lessons that have brought me to where I am today - founder of a handful of successful blogs that I've worked hard to grow. I decided to create The Blogpreneur Academy, a resource to help you turn your passions into profits through blogging, so that you too can turn your blog (that you're oh-so passionate about) into a profitable business you love.
This course is for you if...
- you don't have a blog yet, but would like to start one.
- you already have a blog but feel lost or overwhelmed.
- you want to make an income from your blog.
- you need help defining and attracting your dream readers.
- you want to use your blog to grow your business.
This course isn't for you if...
- you blog for fun, but have no desire to establish a following.
- you have no desire to start a blog.
- you aren't willing to invest your time or put in the effort to implement the strategies you'll learn.